Loving how much I've been working lately. This week alone I shot a CBS4 Commercial, another scene for a short film I'm in and heard the great news that Iwas cast in another short (the one I really wanted- the script is really strong.)
I also am loving my film class and love the teacher and other actors in the class. I am getting so much more confident and stronger in my actor and I am loving it.
It's amazing what a little hard work, persisitence, and creative thinking can do!
As the Romanian always says, "step by step and prune by prune....we will make all our dreams come true!"
2 comments:
awwwhh- love the Romanian's words of wisdom (esp for those of us who tend to ahem get a little ahead of ourselves!) Wow babe, I'm so proud of you!!! Congrats on all the gigs~ you are a star in my book;)
I am so proud of you, Cals. You have just rocked Colorado like it's nobody's business. But it IS your 4 followers business.
Go 'head with your prunes.
Post a Comment