Sunday, July 26, 2009

Calm before the Storm

Ahhh my morning cup of coffee, my good friend pandora and writing. This is by far my most favorite thing to do with just me. It is one of the most peaceful things for me aside from taking long walks on the beach alone around sunset or horseback riding.

I am soaking in the fact that I have nothing to do this weekend but just hang out. Ms. Burning the candles at both ends will be in full force after this weekend. I will be working full time, rehearsing for a staged reading while rehearsing for Victoria's House which I got cast in last week, playing Victoria in the very well written Murder Mystery. I am quite excited about it and have been practicing my british dialect and am getting there!

I've been watching the British classics trying to learn more. Jane Austen has always been one of my favorite authors so this weekend I am having a movie marathon weekend in her honor! My favorites: Pride and Prejudice, Sense and Sensibility, Emma (and must admit Becoming JAne is rather fantastic!!!)

Read more about amazing Jane here:

Period pieces have always been my favorite genre of film and novels and I dream of the day when I star in a period film...whether it be this life or next:) Horse back riding, grande costumes, long flowing hair with brilliant hair pieces, the landscapes, the language, the romance...ahhhh!!!!

I am excited to be back on stage and can't believe that it's been 4 years since my last theatrical production.

I guess it is true. You must really love what you are doing if you are willing to do it on little sleep and no pay!

No comments: