It has also made me realize that, though I love my job very much, it is extremely exhausting and leaves me with little energy to give to the other areas in my life I so want to develop. Crossing my fingers that I get the okay from the big boss to let me work less hours so I can really make my yoga teaching happen!
Only one more week of yoga training, I can't believe it's almost over! I feel very excited to start teaching...and nervous! But as our class motto states, Embrace The Suck. How can you be great and perfect at something when you are just beginning? Embrace the fact that you are going to suck at the beginning and have fun with it! This way of thinking makes things a whole lot lighter and more fun that way!
I hope you all can take time away from work, once in a while, to relax and settle into the things that really matter to you.
much love
cala
No comments:
Post a Comment